Ceres is the closest dwarf planet to the Sun. It is the largest object in the main asteroid belt between Mars and Jupiter, with an equatorial diameter of about 965 kilometers. After being studied with telescopes for more than two centuries, Ceres became the first dwarf planet to be explored by a spacecraft, when NASA's Dawn probe arrived in orbit in March 2015. Dawn's ongoing detailed observations are revealing intriguing insights into the nature of this mysterious world of ice and rock.
About Visions of the Future by NASA -
Imagination is our window into the future. At NASA/JPL we strive to be bold in advancing the edge of possibility so that someday, with the help of new generations of innovators and explorers, these visions of the future can become a reality. As you look through these images of imaginative travel destinations, remember that you can be an architect of the future.
Ceres Framed Print
- Print Size - 12" x 18"
- Print Type - Open Edition Giclée Print on 100% Pure Archival Paper
- Matting - 2" Digital White Conservation Grade
- Glazing - Clear
- Moulding - Black Minimal Metal
- Frame Size - 16" x 22"
- Every frame is appropriately packaged for domestic surface shipping.
- Every frame is custom made as per the specifications in our factory and orders cannot be refunded.
- If your item is damaged in shipping, kindly contact our support center. We promise to make things perfect!